Your Optometric Specialists in Blacksburg. Serving Christiansburg, Radford and the New River Valley
Make an appointment in Blacksburg today: Or for more information call Drs. Jacobs Optometrists at 540-953-0136
- Comprehensive annual ocular health and functional visual evaluations
- Evidence based Myopia Control evaluation and consultation
- Full scope Specialty, and latest technology cosmetic, Contact Lens Services
- Ortho-K – great for active youngsters - clear daytime vision without glasses or contact lenses
- Sclerals – life changing lenses for those with certain eye conditions (including Keratoconus)
- One Day CLs for almost every visual need - Utmost in comfort and convenience
- Evaluation, consultation and visual treatment of TBI and Post-Concussion Vision Syndrome
- Care of internal and external eye diseases including glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataract, pink eye, dry eye and other conditions
- LASIK, PRK and cataract surgery co-managment
- Low vision evaluations and consultation
- Trad to Rad eyewear – frames and lenses offering newest technological advances
- Public speaking on vision/eye related issues – specific presentations available for pre-schoolers through senior citizens
Over the past 28 years, we have striven to provide the time, quality and care - and personalities - to make your experience one to remember.
Comprehensive Eye Care Services in Blacksburg
We love seeing and taking care of our friends from Blacksburg, Christiansburg, Radford or anywhere else in the New River Valley and beyond.
Whether you need a preventive yearly eye examination or advanced treatment for eye disease, at Drs. Jacobs Optometrists, we believe complete eye care enhances quality of life. Our eye care clinic provides comprehensive eye exams, Wellness exam, myopia control services, specialty and general contact lens care, treatment of eye diseases and a full range of functional visual care services including low vision, visual rehabilitation following traumatic brain injury (TBI) and visual therapy.